Friday, January 29, 2010

Let it Snow!!!

This is one of my favorite outfits of Luke's. It says, "I'm having a meltdown!" Thankfully, he wasn't.
I thought since it was snowing outside, we would wear our comfy gray sweats.
This is Luke watching the fire. He was taken with it.
We are having a FABULOUS day! We got ice last night, thankfully nowhere near the amount we got last year. This morning it changed over to snow. It has been snowing hard all day long and it is absolutely gorgeous! We have taken it easy by doing some snow day things- drink hot chocolate, eat a warm lunch, make a fire, and chill out! Luke is taking an afternoon nap now. I'm just enjoying watching the kids across the way roll down the hill and all of the snow falling. Brock's bank is closing soon and we are going to take snow pictures when he gets home! I will post them later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment