We spent our first night away from Luke- unwillingly might I add. The day after Christmas Brock came down with the stomach bug, so Luke and I made a fast escape to my mom's house where Luke spent his first night away. He did very well! The next day I came down with the illness of death (DT's name for the stomach virus). I quickly left my mom's and came home to join Brock. THANKFULLY, Luke never got it! He had a fabulous time with my mother while we recovered.
New Year's was nice. Our friends Rick and Leah and their sweet little girl Madison Grace came to stay with us for two nights.
School started back on January 4th. This marked the end of maternity leave. Luke started staying with Angie Todd Branch. The transition went smooth and Luke seems to be happy and having a great time. I am extremely grateful to Angie for her excellent care! We got a great surprise that week- two snow days!!!!!!!!!!! Luke and I snuggled up most of those two days by the fire. It was fabulous. I couldn't have asked for a better first week back.
Luke found out that he is going to have three new boys to play and hunt with! Meredith is having twin boys!!!!!!!!!!!! and Sarah Sims is having Baby Jett. I am so excited.
The second week of school Angie was out of town with her family, so Luke stayed the mornings with Susie Cook and the afternoon with Paige! He got lots of loving and had a great week!
This weekend we got to see George and Rachel! George has grown so tall since we last saw him and is talking a bunch.
That's a quick wrap up of the last twenty something days. Tomorrow Luke will be three months and I will post pics of my cute little boy!

I am really missing that little guy. He is just so precious. I am glad all is going well.
ReplyDelete