Luke had a VERY busy day today. We first went to a wedding shower and then to JA's Kids Kraze. Then, we ate lunch at Brick Oven. We ended our day with a fish fry with friends. Luke and I were driving out in the country and I took a wrong turn. I told him, I think I will take this road- he replied by saying, "That's a good idea." His second funny comment was after we saw a cow in the road. We turned and saw a big cow and he said, "Momma, Elephants!" At the end of the night, Luke caught his first FISH with help from Justin. He was so excited. Peyton, a new friend Kyle, Ava, and Luke had fun playing golf too.
Saturday, April 14, 2012
A BIG Day
Luke had a VERY busy day today. We first went to a wedding shower and then to JA's Kids Kraze. Then, we ate lunch at Brick Oven. We ended our day with a fish fry with friends. Luke and I were driving out in the country and I took a wrong turn. I told him, I think I will take this road- he replied by saying, "That's a good idea." His second funny comment was after we saw a cow in the road. We turned and saw a big cow and he said, "Momma, Elephants!" At the end of the night, Luke caught his first FISH with help from Justin. He was so excited. Peyton, a new friend Kyle, Ava, and Luke had fun playing golf too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment