Monday, February 14, 2011

16 Months











I can't believe it- Our baby boy is 16 months old. Here is a summary of what he is up to...
- Saying tons! New words- snack, shape, bam (banana), snow, puffs, cookie
-He gives sweet little hugs. At night when I am putting him to bed, I get lots.
-He can find his belly button.
-He closes the dishwasher door when I roll in the cart.
-He turns on the water for his bath.
-Luke is officially off the bottle. He did very well during the transition.
-He takes one nap a day- usually about 1 hour and a half.
-He sleeps from about 8:15-7:30- sometimes longer.
-Luke wears 18 month clothes and size four diapers.
-He eats just about everything, but really focuses his attention on bread!
-He is walking really well. He can go pretty fast now.
-Climbing has started!
-Electronics are his true love- cell phones, computers, cameras, anything!
-He will watch short Sesame Street video clips.
-He loves, loves, loves to dance! It is super cute.
-Luke has nine teeth. - four on the top front, one breaking through way in the back, and four on the bottom front.
-He still loves to brush his teeth- which will make his Aunt Rachel proud!
-Luke is starting to get quite opinionated!
-Favorite Toys: Car, Shape Sorter, ball, farm animal spinner, and Scout.
-Feeds himself quite well.
-Is mostly on table food. Just a little bit of fruit baby food in the morning.
His stats are...
Weight: 25.4
Height:
Head Measurement:





No comments:

Post a Comment