Saturday, October 23, 2010

Twelve Months Old

At Twelve Months, this is what my baby boy is up to...
~23 pounds and 10 ounces
~ 30 inches tall
~he is a busy, busy bee
~LOVES to play
~ likes stacking and putting things into containers
~puts his hands above his head when I call the hogs
~is walking while holding onto things or us
~ stands for a tiny bit on his own
~ loves to be chased while crawling
~ is signing all finished
~ is saying- dog (his favorite word), mama, da (dad), hello (while putting his hand to his ear),
nose (I think), (more (I think).
~ wants to eat when we do
~ has four teeth- two top and two bottom
~ he is eating yogurt, cheese, bits of things we eat, still baby food
~ he is drinking whole milk and water
~sleeping fabulous!!!! from about 8 to 7-7:15
~ taking one good nap around 2-2 and a half hours usually about ten a.m.
~ when I pick him up when we are not home, lots of times he will wave bye
~gets so excited when the door opens- he knows his dad is home!
~ loves getting his teeth brushed
~is super ticklish on his back
~ is such a joy to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment