In the past three hours, Luke's life got a lot more interesting! He had some of Brock's ice cream cone and went to Wal-Mart for the first time! He loved it all!
I love it! He is getting so big. Now when I looking at all his pictures all I can think about is how fast this is going to go by because it seems like it was just yesterday they were telling us that you had Luke. Jett has already gained 3 lbs since he was born, and it makes me so sad to think about!
Hi Everyone! My husband, Brock, and I have been married for seven years now. On October 17th,2009, we were blessed with a sweet baby boy- Luke! And, on June 12, 2012, we were given another little boy, Lawson. We're very excited. I will be updating this blog with news and pictures of our house full of boys!
I love it! He is getting so big. Now when I looking at all his pictures all I can think about is how fast this is going to go by because it seems like it was just yesterday they were telling us that you had Luke. Jett has already gained 3 lbs since he was born, and it makes me so sad to think about!
ReplyDelete