Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Work in Progress


Here are some pictures of the baby's room. The furniture minus a rocker is all ready. We are decorating using a nautical theme. The bedding is in, but I am waiting to dress the bed till later so it will not get dusty. Neely and I found a mattress, which was an experience! Lots of help is going into his room! I am most likely going to have the rocker my mom used for me recovered. My mom has spent endless hours walking around stores for me to find the right items. Jamie McIlvoy is painting the artwork- can't wait to see them! My cousin, Sheree', is making a quote for above the double windows. A lady I taught with at Rector, Leisa Wesley, came up with the quote- "May your joys be as deep as the ocean and your sorrows as light as its foam." My aunt Rhonda arranged the furniture and gave me guidance on what to do in the room. Susan Hurt is going to make the curtains, which will be red. So... what's left is... rug, rocker, hanging artwork and curtains, organizing the shelves, dressing both beds, finish cleaning out the closet (I have no idea where the rest of my clothes are going to go), and I'm sure lots of other things that I will think of.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment